A company credit check is the process of checking up on a company with the intention of gaining an insight into its credit rating and other information as well. At Company Search MadeSimple, completing a company credit check is – as you would expect, simple. In this post we’ll show you how to complete one is just four steps.
1.Visit Company Search Made Simple:
2. Leaving ‘UK Company (£4.99)’ selected, enter the name of the company that you wish to complete a company credit check on and select ‘Search’:
3. You’ll be presented with a list of companies that match your search, click on the correct company:
4. You will be taken to a free version of the company credit report, which includes a summary of basic company info, some financial info, people info, a list of documents filed, group structure info and the company timeline. If you want to to see the full financial info and credit info, simply select ‘Buy report £4.99’ and complete the payment process:
That’s it! Ready to complete a company credit check? Start now.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017