Company trackers are great for monitoring your competitors (and protecting your own company against fraud).
Here’s how they work…
We email you whenever the tracked company files something with Companies House. This could be a director resignation, a change in registered office, a filing of annual accounts – basically anything that needs to go through Companies House.
To purchase a company tracker (£2.50):
1. Search for the relevant company from our homepage
2. Select View Details next to the correct company
3. Under Company Tracker select Add to Basket
4. Complete the payment process
If you decide that you no longer want to receive the company tracker alert emails, you can switch these off (or back on again) by:
1. Logging in
2. Selecting My Company Tracker
3. Selecting Disable next to any trackers you wish to switch off (to turn a tracker back on again, select Disabled and then select Enable):
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017