In the business world one of the most important things you need to do is your due diligence. Don’t ever commit to something unless you’ve done your research, particularly when looking at individuals who you are considering doing business with. That’s why at Company Search MadeSimple we offer free UK company director searches. In this post we’ll walk you through the steps involved in completing a director search.
The following information is included in our free company director reports:
- Date of birth
- Current director appointments
- Previous director appointments
To complete a company director search:
– On the Company Search MadeSimple homepage you will see a search box with three options. Select the tab that says ‘UK Director (Free)’, then enter the director’s name.
– You will now see your search results, simply click on the correct name.
– The information will then be presented to you.
– You also have the option to download the director report as a PDF, allowing you to save the document to your device and email it as an attachment.
Our director searches provide you with a wealth of information that can help you make smart business decisions.
Interested in completing a free UK company director search? Visit Company Search MadeSimple now to get started.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Manchester clubs splash transfer market cash – but who’s got the best credit? - August 16, 2016
- How to perform a free UK Company Director Search - June 30, 2016
- Radiohead’s companies – What can Company Searches tell us? - March 8, 2016