We add a set number of credits (depending on your package) to your account that must be used up within either 1 month or 1 year (again, depending on your package).
1 credit = 1 Company Searches Made Simple Product
Take a look at the different packages now: Subscription Packages
How does payment work?
1. You purchase the subscription package of your choice.
2. An auto-renewal payment is made at midnight on the last day of your subscription. An email is sent 7 days before this to let you know. If at this stage you wish to cancel your subscription (and therefore stop the auto-renewal), simply follow the instructions in the email.
To change the card that we take the renewal payment from:
To cancel a Subscription Package before its expiry date (and before the auto-renewal kicks in):
Login > select ‘My Subscriptions > select ‘View Active’ > select ‘Cancel auto-renewal’
That’s it! If you still have any questions, take a look at our dedicated Subscription Package page or leave a comment on this blog.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017