International Company Reports
Get a comprehensive credit report on an international company, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Credit risk rating and limit
- Up to 3 years of full financial accounts information
- Company base information (company number, address, date of incorporation, industry and more)
- Company officers
- Group structure
- Report emailed to you as a PDF, as well as accessible via your account
Important: Please note, it can take upto 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for each individual report to be produced. We'll email you as soon as it's ready.
Our company reports give you an up to date and in-depth view, including full accounts information.
Competitive prices that are hard to beat, get a single report for £4.99 or unlimited reports for less than £1 a day.
Simple to use
View each report instantly from your online management portal, or download as a PDF for convenience.
Benefits of International Company Checks
- Maximise your sales and minimise your exposure to credit risk when dealing with international suppliers and customers
- Set appropriate and sustainable credit limits for overseas businesses to protect yourself from becoming overwhelmed by debt
- Improve your productivity by taking advantage of a global network of suppliers and partners
- Accurately compare the creditworthiness and suitability of companies across different countries with our standardised international credit ratings
How are the International Reports delivered?
A PDF file of your purchased International Report will be sent to your email address as soon as it is ready. It is also available to download from the ‘My International Company Reports’ section of your account. It can take up to 24 hours for your report to be prepared and appear in your account. If you have any worries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What information does an International Company Report include?
Typically, the following information is included in an International Company Check:
- Current and previous company credit rating
- Suggested credit limit
- Base company information (Activity description, registration date and registration number, company form, address, share structure)
- Company officers
- Up to 3 years of full financial accounts*
- Group structure
In order to view a sample of the International Report for the company you would like to check, search for the company using our international search, click ‘View Report’ in the results and you will see a sample company report for the country in which the company operates.
*Unfortunately, for some countries such as the United States, we can only provide full financial accounts for public limited companies
Why can’t I find the company I am looking for?
A number of situations can lead to companies not appearing in the search results. Ensure that you have selected the correct country when carrying out your search and that the company name has been spelled correctly. If the company still doesn’t appear in the search, they may not have submitted any official documentation yet and so will not appear in the list of results.
Will the company know that I have searched for them?
No, your search is completely anonymous, we will not disclose any information about you to anyone.
Why do some reports not contain financial information?
Whilst we provide all of the financial information made available to us for each country, some countries have filing laws which do not require companies or certain company types to submit financial accounts and as such, we cannot provide the financial information for these companies.
What does the company’s credit rating mean?
The credit rating provided is an indicator of the creditworthiness of the company and their likeliness to become insolvent within the next 12 months. It is rated on a scale of A-E with A being the most creditworthy, D being the least and E being unrated. The factors used to determine the credit rating for companies is slightly different for each country based on the data available, though the process we use is rigorous enough to not compromise the quality of the credit score as an indicator of creditworthiness.
The A-E credit rating system should be interpreted as follows:
- A - Very low risk: Proceed with transaction as intended. Offering extended terms with this business carries a low risk of default
- B - Low risk: Proceed with transaction as intended
- C - Moderate risk: Consider the transaction with scrutiny and monitor repayment behaviour closely
- D - High risk: Request personal guarantees of repayment before extending credit and only proceed with the transaction if you are confident of the company’s ability to repay.
- E - Not rated: This company does not have sufficient information on which to base an accurate credit score. Further investigation into this company is warranted before extending credit Back to top
Which countries can I view credit reports for?
We provide international credit reports for the United States and the following European countries:
- Czech Republic
What if I misplace the International Report or the email it was delivered with?
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall arrange for another copy of the report to be sent out promptly.
Am I able to purchase International Reports using my subscription?
Unfortunately, International Reports cannot be purchased using your subscription.
How long are International Reports valid for?
The information provided in the reports is valid up to the date the report was created. After this date, any changes in the company will not be reflected in the report. If you view a report that you purchased 8 months ago, for example, the information will be 8 months out of date.