You’ve bought a company credit report with us and now you want to share the report (and perhaps your findings) with someone else. In this post we’ll explain exactly how to do this.
We’re more than happy for you to share your reports with other people. What’s more, it’s extremely simple to do:
- Log in to your Company Search MadeSimple account
- Access the company credit report (or director report) that you would like to share
- Click the ‘Download PDF’ icon and save the report to your computer:
- Compose an email and attach the download
- Send the email… we told you it was simple!
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog post, we hope you’ve found it useful.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017
- Introducing the 10 company credit report subscription package - April 24, 2017