Doing background research on a company and interested whether the company was previously known by another name? Rest assured that you are easily able to find what you’re looking for when downloading a company report.
Follow these steps and you’ll be a pro at researching companies in no time!
- Go to the company report that you are interested in (either by searching reports or via a company you already follow).
- You’ll see ‘Previous Names’ underneath the ‘General Information’ on the Summary page – for example:
- If you don’t see a previous name ‘This company does not have any previous names’ will be shown instead
We hope this helped you get to grips with one of the handy features that are available when using our company reports. Take a look through the blog for more articles that help you get the best from your Company Search MadeSimple account.
Latest posts by Lauren Felstead (see all)
- How can I find out if a company has dissolved on a company report? - August 30, 2018
- How do I find a previous company name on a report? - August 23, 2018
- The 2 ways to locate shareholder information - June 27, 2017