Our company credit reports are a fantastic resource for getting background information on businesses of all shapes and sizes. From Coca-Cola to that brand new shop down the street, if it operates as a limited company, we can get a report on it. And that includes dissolved companies.
A dissolved company is one that has been officially closed (and gone through all the necessary procedures, it’s not just a case of the owners saying “we’re shut”). But just because a company has now finished trading doesn’t mean that useful information can’t be gleaned from looking into it.
Here’s how to get a company credit report for a dissolved company:
- Go to Company Search MadeSimple
- Select the ‘Advanced Search’ option
- Tick the ‘Include Dissolved’ box
- Search away!
When it comes to the actual report, you can expect to receive all the same information for a dissolved company than you would with an active company.
Ready to complete a search on a dissolved company? Get started now.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017