When you purchase our company tracker service, we will notify you (via email) when the tracked company makes an update.
As well as receiving these emails, you are also able to login at Company Searches Made Simple and view information regarding your tracker. Simply login, select “My Account” and then click “My Company Tracker”. You will then see your list of company trackers, once you click on a tracker you will be able to view:
• Company name
• Company number
• Status (active or disabled)
• Created (the date you purchased the tracker)
• Modified (if the tracker has been enabled or disabled, this will show the date that the last change happened)
• Last Change Details (information on the last change that occurred to the company)
Company Searches Made Simple – Online company credit reports.
Speedy, reliable and competitively priced!
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017
- Introducing the 10 company credit report subscription package - April 24, 2017