We all know what a ‘company’ is and what a ‘document’ is, but what is a ‘Company Document’ in the context of the services that we offer at Company Search MadeSimple? In this post we’ll explain what a Company Document is, how one (or many) could help you, and how to go about purchasing one.
A Company Document is…
A document that has been filed by the company directors (the people who run the company) at Companies House (the UK’s registrar of companies). This includes:
- Annual Accounts
- Annual Returns
- Director appointments, resignations and amendments
- Company name changes
- Change of Registered Office
- Mortgages or charges
- Incorporation documentation
Company Documents can help you…
In a number of different ways, the most obvious being for research purposes when looking into another company. The documents are exact copies of the ones filed at Companies House, signatures and all – this allows for revealing insight into a company’s dealings, especially when you consider that documents such as the Annual Accounts, AP01 (Director appointment) and TM01 (Director resignation) are often available.
Company Documents are also useful when dealing with your own company admin. Can’t find your Certificate of Incorporation? Pick up a copy. Not sure what you entered into last year’s Annual Return? Pick up a copy, and so on.
Company Documents are available from Company Search MadeSimple for just £1.99 plus VAT per document
To buy a Company Document:
- Visit Company Search MadeSimple
- Enter the company name into the search box and select ‘Search’
- You’ll be presented with a list of companies that match your search, select ‘View Report’ next to the correct one
- Scroll down to the ‘Documents’ section of the company report and select ‘Add to basket’ next to the document/s you wish to to buy
- Complete the transaction – Company Documents are then stored in your account where they can be viewed or downloaded as PDFs
We hope you’ve found this post helpful. Visit Company Search MadeSimple for more information on how we can help you make smart business decisions.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017