When forming your company with us you will notice an optional extra on the basket page; a Fraud Protection service. In this post we’re going to explain how the service works and ultimately, how it protects you and your business from becoming a victim of fraudulent activity.
Here’s how the basket page looks when forming your limited company:
If you decide to keep the service we’ll email you shortly after your company has been formed (in a separate email from your formation information email). This email includes your username and password for Company Search MadeSimple.
The service works in two ways:
Notifications when authorised and unauthorised changes are made to your company
We’ll send you an email whenever an update is made to your company. This could be anything from a change in director to new annual accounts being filed. If you’re aware of the update – no problem. However, if the change is something that’s been done fraudulently you can then deal swiftly with the necessary authorities to ensure real damage isn’t done to your business.
3 company credit reports
Company credit reports provide detailed information on UK limited companies. They’re completely anonymous and give you an array of information including a company credit score, director, shareholder and account info. Ideal for helping you decide who you should and shouldn’t do business with, and also seeing how other people see your company.
To use your 3 company credit reports:
- Go to Company Search MadeSimple
- Type the name of the company that you wish to buy a report on in the search box – select ‘Search’
- Click on the relevant company name
- Login with the details we sent in the email
- Select ‘Buy report £4.99’
- You’ll then be able to view the company credit report – without having to make any payment
Do you have any questions about your Fraud Protection service? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Introducing the 10 company credit report subscription package - April 24, 2017
- Don’t let your Company Credit Report go stale - March 7, 2017
- How your Fraud Protection Service works - February 17, 2017