Need to complete a company search on a non-UK company? You’ve come to the right place. For just £19.99 plus VAT we are able to provide Company Credit Reports for companies based in a number of countries (see below for the full list of countries). These reports include the following company information:
- Credit rating and commentary
- Credit limit
- Base information (address, industry, date of registration + more)
- Company officers
- Group structure
- Financial accounts (up to three years)
Click here now to get started with our International Company Credit Reports.
To purchase a Company Credit Report on an international company:
1. From our homepage select ‘International Company’:
2. Using the drop down menu select the country where the company is based, enter the company name and then select ‘Search’:
3. You’ll be presented with a list of companies that match your search, select ‘View Details’ next to the correct company:
4. Select ‘Add to Basket’:
5. Select ‘Proceed to checkout’ and then continue to make payment.
Once purchased, the International Company Report will be emailed to you as a PDF within 24 hours (they take a short while to prepare).
We can provide Company Credit Reports on companies based in:
- Czech Republic
- United States
Unlike our other report types, the International Company Report will not be delivered to your account. If you misplace the email, simply let us know and we’ll send another.
Click here to start your international company search now.
Do you have any questions about our International Company Credit Reports? Leave a comment on this post or contact us – we’ll then be in touch shortly.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017