Think our company search services are limited to UK companies? Think again! For £19.99 we can provide you with a company credit report for a company based overseas. Read on for info on the different company nationalities we can provide reports for and how to pick one of our ‘International’ company credit reports up.
We can provide reports on companies based in the following countries:
By completing an ‘International’ company search, you can receive the following information:
- Credit rating and commentary
- Credit limit
- Base information (address, industry, date of registration + more)
- Company officers
- Group structure
- Financial accounts (for public listed companies only)
To pick up an ‘International’ company credit report, scroll to the ‘Search’ box on Company Search MadeSimple and select ‘International (£19.99) – choose the country where the company is based from the drop-down menu, enter the company name and then select ‘Search’. You will then be shown all the companies that match your search. Click on the correct one and select ‘Add to Basket’ – then complete the purchase. The report will be delivered to your account and emailed to you (as a PDF) within 24 hours.
Ready to complete a company search for a UK or International company? Get started now:
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017