Company Search MadeSimple offer a free service whereby you can receive an email whenever a limited company of your choosing makes a filing change. We’ll email if a company files accounts, changes directors or shareholders, amends its share capital, or even if a change happens to its credit rating. In this post we’ll look at how you can set up a ‘Company Update Alert’.
To start tracking a company:
2. Enter the name of the company that you wish to track and select ‘Search’
3. On the results page, click on the correct company name
4. Select ‘Track updates’ from the top-right of the screen
5. Enter your account information or sign up if you are a new customer
That’s it! You’ll now receive updates to your account email address. If at any time you wish to stop the updates, from your account select ‘My Update Alerts’ and then click ‘Stop tracking’ next to the relevant company name.
Interested in finding out more about Company Search MadeSimple and how we can help you make smart business decisions? Take a look here.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017