Just days after Daniel Craig seemingly confirmed his departure from the James Bond franchise by taking on a role in a US television series, we appear to have found his successor – the much favoured Idris Elba. How’ve we done this? By completing a company director search. Let us explain.
One new feature of our updated website is free UK company director checks. This means we can provide you with a plethora of information about any UK company director; full name, date of birth, nationality, address, and a list of current and previous directorships held.
It just so happens that Idris Elba, like a surprising amount of well-known people, is a company director – meaning we were able to complete a search on him in just a matter of seconds.
The company director check on Elba provided the following information:
- Idris Akuna Elba was born in September 1972
- His director ID is 918427464
- He is British
- He is the director of three companies; 7WALLACE MUSIC LIMITED (dormant), GREEN DOOR WORLD PRODUCTIONS LIMITED (active), GREEN DOOR PICTURES LIMITED (active)
- He was first appointed as a director on 19/12/2013
Now the Bond giveaway comes when you look at the address Elba is using as his ‘service address’ – the official address at Companies House (and not where he lives, sorry stalkers):
89 New Bond Street
Can it be any clearer than that?
You too can complete a company director search on any UK director – famous, or not, for free. Simply visit Company Search MadeSimple to get started.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Your Company Credit Reports no longer expire - December 4, 2017
- Can I send a Company Credit Report to someone else? - September 11, 2017
- Getting a company credit report for a dissolved company - July 25, 2017